The Lenchford Inn
We at The Lenchford Inn welcome all to come to our Georgian Hotel, Bar & Restaurant which is set in the idyllic countryside on the outskirts of Worcester by the River Severn. We are a unique, privately owned hotel that are renowned for our ultimate levels of comfort and luxury. Our Inn is the perfect place to get away from everyday life, yet is still within easily access to all major towns & cities, and the M5. We are ideally located for you to visit numerous attractions nearby including Severn Valley Railway, West Midland Safari Park, Black Country Museum, Cheltenham Races, Warwick Castle, and Cadbury World.
We are also close to a number of English Heritage & National Trust sites too such as: Witley Court, Berrington Hall, Brockhampton Estate, Croome & Hanbury Hall to name just a few. They are all within a 30 minute drive. There are plenty of local walking areas to chill out and take in the beauty of Worcestershire, including a nice stroll along the River Severn or a ramble through Shrawley Woods.
Here at our site, we have on offer:
- Hotel – We have 10 en-ensuite rooms available, 9 of which either have their own patio or balcony overlooking the River Severn.
- Restaurant – Newly decorated, our restaurant offers the finest selection of fresh local produce freshly cooked to order by our experienced chefs.
- Bar – We have a well stocked bar which is open all day, every day serving traditional beers, lagers and fine wines.
- Function Rooms – We have space available for business prepossesses and for special occasions. We offer a professional service and excellent food.
- Camping Site – We even have our own site available for a charmingly simple camping experience for tents, campervans and motorhomes.
- On Site Mooring – We are able to offer occasional moorings for patrons and seasonal moorings subject to availability.
- Fishing – We even have on-site fishing rights for the beautiful stretch of the mighty River Severn.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or you can simply come down and see first hand what we can do for you – we would love to meet you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest adventures, news and deals.