Phased distribution throughout the year:
- Phase 1 – Via supermarkets and retail outlets at a cost of £3.75.
- Phase 2 – 1,600 Independent newsagents throughout the country.
- Phase 3 – The directory will be made available FREE to the general public at large shows and exhibitions,including BSB (British Superbikes races), Classic Bike Show NEC, etc to place the directory into the hands of enthusiasts, clubs,dealers and suppliers. It will also be distributed via motorcycle shops and dealers, MOT centres and more.
- Phase 4 – Via testing centres, part shops, garages and other outlets.
The Directory is printed in full colour glossy and is split into fifteen sections, which contain additional classifications designed to make each company easy to find according to your speciality(ies) :
- Accessories, Parts, Spares and Clothing
- Restoration Service and Maintenance
- Rider Services
- Bike Sales (New and Used)
- Scooters / Mopeds
- Bike Racing / High Performance Bikes
- Custom Bikes
- Classic Bikes
- Quads / Trikes
- Dirt Bikes / Off Road Bikes
- Bike Marques & Road Bikes
- Wholesale / Trade
- Motorsport / High Performance Cars
The site currently receives an average of 586,000 hits a month a year making it very high traffic
Starting from as little as £45 for a boxed bold entry or a full colour advert for £70 in the hard copy directory and as little as £80 to advertise on this website we are confident we can provide you with the perfect advertising package. For our latest advertising rates click here (PDF download).
Below you will find our online digital version of the latest edition of The Motorcycle Reference Directory.