Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum
We at the Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum are home to the most beautiful bikes! Founder Sammy Miller is a 11 times British Champion motorcycling legend with over 1400 event wins and is still winning competitions even today more than 50 years after his first victory. The Museum itself houses one of the best collections of fully restored motorcycles in the whole world, including some factory racers and exotic prototypes. Our collection is constantly evolving with new bikes too so there is always something new to see. We are proud to say that almost every motorcycle in our living museum is in full running order. Sammy regularly demonstrates and parades the bikes at race circuits across the UK and at Museum event days.
We have also been accredited with the ‘We’re Good To Go’ award.
Here at our museum we have an array of halls displaying numerous different motorcycles including:
- Trial Bikes Hall – Showcasing many bikes Sammy Miller rode in his career as well as many other trials bikes and also some of the Bob Collier collection
- Vincent & Flat Tank Hall – Displaying some of the iconic Vincent motorcycles including the 1953 Vincent Fire Fly autocycle
- Racing Hall – Showcasing the most exotic collection of running bikes in the world including the 1951 Moto Guzzi Gambalungino and the 1967 Aermacchi Grand PRIX la D’Oro
- Road Bike Hall – Containing one of the greatest collections of factory prototypes including the 3 cylinder Scott and the 1000cc Grindlay Peerless V Twin sleeve valve engine machine.
- Norton Bike Collection Hall – A hall steeped in history showing the most wonderful collection of Norton motorcycles including the Norton Kneeler, Norton (F) Flat, Norton Low Boy and many Norton prototypes
As well as our fine collection of motorcycles, we also have many engine displays throughout the Museum, the majority of which are on the first floor of the new extension. Some of the Engines we have on display include the Vincent boat engine and the sectional Barr & Stroud sleeve valve engine.
On site we have FREE parking, a small zoo to entertain the whole family housing 2 beautiful black faced sheep and 4 pygmy goats as well as a number of other animals. We also have a craft and gift shop plus Bashley Manor Tearoom where they serve delicious home-made food!
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or you can simply come down and see first hand what we can do for you – we would love to meet you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest adventures, news and deals.