Maldon Shot Blasting & Powder Coating Ltd
We at Maldon Shot Blasting & Powder Coating Ltd are providing a variety of services that will give your vehicle or parts a new lease of life. From powder coating, to shotblasting and restoration projects, we do it all! We pride ourselves on our brilliant reputation for quality, reliability, service, and value, and our ability to make each customer the focus – from the initial contact to our after sales service, will give your vehicle or part your dream look for you, taking on all your ideas and reflecting your personality and wishes.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Shotblasting Cleaning – Bead Blasting, Airless Blasting, Acid Dipping, Aqua Vapour Cleaning, and Classic Car Bead / Soda Blasting
- Powder Coating – NEW Spectre Range, Candy Colours, Special Metallic, Crackle Effect, Chrome Effect, Glow In The Dark, Silicon Based, Interpol – AkzoNobel, Plascoat, and Marine Powder Coating
- High Performance Ceramic Coatings – High Gloss Ceramic Clear, Heat Transfer finish Grey (Air Cure), Ceramic Coated Exhausts, Ceramic Coated Manifolds, and Powder Coated Turbo’s.
- Trimaguard 19 Black – For parts that require the thinnest of coats.
- Metallisation – Metal Coatings
We don’t just provide our services to individual people, we also service high-end restoration companies for both motor cycles and motor cars. They are more than happy to entrust us with their ongoing projects which includes both classic and modern vehicles.
We may not be the cheapest but paying for quality work is priceless in our opinion, and with our FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, it speaks for itself and it will give you piece of mind in the long run. If however for some reason you are not satisfied with any aspect of our work, we will endeavor to correct any problem and restore your faith in our services once again. We strongly believe you wont find better quality anywhere else!
We always use the best quality products in all of our work. Some of of our suppliers include: DuPont, and Axzo Nobel who supply us with Agricultural and architectural powders manufactured to a extremely high standard. We also endeavour to understand and be there for all our customers, and aim to take care of all their needs and requirements. As you can probably tell, we constantly strive for excellence in all aspects of our company, and dealings with the trade and private clients.
As our motto states ‘Do it once, do it right’ – we guarantee that our work will last you for many years to come, as powder coating is extremely chip resistant over most stove or wet paints.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or simply pop in for a chat and see first hand what we can do for you – we would love to hear from you! Or you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest projects, news and deals.