The Motorcycle Reference Directory and Donington Park have teamed up to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Donington Park Round of the 2016 MCE Superbike showdown!
The MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship is one of the world’s top motorcycle racing series, and it storms into Donington Park on 16-18 September for the first round of the crucial ‘showdown’ phase. We’ve teamed up with Donington to give away two pairs of tickets to what should be an incredibly exciting weekend of racing!
British Superbikes is famed for its ultra-close and thrill a minute racing. With a top notch line-up of world class riders including Shane Byrne, Leon Haslam, James Ellison and John Hopkins, and manufacturers represented by Ducati, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki and BMW, the series has become a must see racing category.
Donington is a renowned biker circuit, and with superb viewing areas spectators have unrivalled views of all the action. With the new infield now complete, fans can access viewing areas never used before, with some offering views of over half the circuit. As well as two thrilling races from BSB, there is further support action from more national categories including British Supersport,Superstock 1000 & 600 and more.
Tickets to the Donington Park round of the British Superbike Championship on 16-18 September are available in advance from just £10, while children aged 13 and under go free.
For more information visit the official Donington Park website www.donington-park.co.uk
To enter, simply answer the questions below:
Closing date: 5th September 2016
Terms & Conditions Apply
- No purchase necessary
- This competition is open to all UK residents
- The prize must be accepted as offered, and once the prize is awarded, The Motorcycle Reference Directory has no further liability to the winners.
- Only one entry can be made per person
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone after the closing date
- Winners are responsible for their own travel to The British Superbike race meet.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
Desktop version | Mobile version