The Hampton Hotel
The Hampton Hotel is situated in the historic Spa town of Llandrindod Wells. We have 28 rooms all en-suite and include breakfast. We are a perfect base for Bikers, in the heart of Mid Wales where you can enjoy some of the best biker roads in the UK. With our secure garaging for your bike you can rest assured and enjoy your time here. The Hotel can accommodate large groups.
Our two bars, are an ideal place to unwind and have a quiet drink and a chat in our lounge bar or our locals bar with a pool table and SKY/BT sports on our large screen TV’s. We stock a large selection of real ales, lagers, ciders and spirits, as well as wine by the glass or bottle at brilliant prices. Our breakfast menu includes a choice of cereals, fresh fruit juices, yogurts and a full cooked breakfast all included in your room price.
There is also have our Authentic Chinese restaurant, a 70 seater all you can eat buffet style Chinese & takeaway with a choice of 40 dishes. Open 7 days a week, and can accommodate large group bookings.
Things to do:
- Take a walk around the beautiful Lake at Llandrindod, or down to the Rock Park & Heritage centre,
- The Rock Park is also where you will find Llandrindod Wells Bowling Club, with both indoor and outdoor bowling greens you can play whatever the weather.
- Llandrindod Wells Golf Club is a superb course of 18 holes, even if golf isn’t your thing it’s worth a stroll just to enjoy the beautiful views.
- The Radnorshire Museum and the National Cycle Collection, showing excellent examples from 1819 to the present day.
- A visit to Elan Valley and its dams & reservoirs is a must, just over 10 miles from Llandrindod the 70 square miles of the Elan Estate is filled with spectacular landscapes, including the Claerwen National Nature Reserve. The area offers beautiful hiking trails, picnic areas, cycling & mountain biking trails and plenty of wildlife to see.
- The Brecon Beacons National Park covers a 520 square mile area of stunning mountains, moorland, lakes, caves and forests. With superb walking, mountain biking & horse riding trails and fantastic activities like caving, sailing & pony trekking everyone will be entertained.
- Why not try a stroll up Pen-y-Fan, the highest peak in the park (2906 ft) the views are spectacular!
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or you can simply come down and see first hand what we can do for you – we would love to meet you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest adventures, news and deals.